A little thought and preparation will make such a difference with the marketing of your home. Here’s some tips from Jane Fleming from Cotswold Soft Furnishings.
– Its proven….. 1st impressions are formed in just 7 minutes: Tidy up your front garden, make sure your front door looks welcoming!
– Goodbye to clutter: Make your house seem bigger and lighter with a clear-out. Tidy Buyers will feel at home, and less organised buyers will feel motivated by tidiness they could achieve!
– Clean & Clear: Deep clean from top to bottom, especially the bathroom. Get rid of any mould – no one likes to think they will be living in a damp environment!
– Neutral colours: a neutral house will help visitors to visualize how they could make it their own!
– Accessorise: Add interest to an existing colour scheme with cushions, towels, throws, flowers and plants.
With over 12 years in the design industry, Cotswold Soft Furnishings & Interiors offers inspirational soft furnishings and interior design solutions for both residential homes and commercial projects, including investment and retirement properties and show homes. Whatever your design style, we pride ourselves in delivering a bespoke service with boundless creativity and attention to detail, that is right for you and your budget.
Why not give Jane a call for some free expert advice?